I would say more than half the people needed this tow truck to get them out of the mud so they could leave. It was a good thing everyone was a good sport about it. It definitely gives a good story to tell!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Scott and Sarah Are Hitched!
Oh man! This was a fun wedding. It definitely was unlike one I have ever attended. Sarah is such a fun, unique, happy-go-lucky person. I'm so glad to be able to call her my friend. Even though it was rainy and gloomy outside, it definitely was not seen through Sarah and Scott. They are such a happy couple and their happiness shines through those smiles that are always on their faces. Thanks you for letting me be a p art of your day Scott and Sarah! God's richest blessings to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment